Deluxe Wicker Hamper
Black wicker hampers with:
- A bottle of Highdown Vineyard Sparkling Brut.
- A bottle of Highdown Vineyard award-winning Millars Reserve Rosé
- Highdown Vineyard homemade family recipe Christmas Pudding for 4
- Homemade Shortbread
- A bottle of Vergus with cocktails suggestions
- Edgcumbs tea and coffee
- Noble and Stace Highdown Vineyard sparkling wine chocolate truffles
- Jars of Loft Christmas Chutney, Cranberry and Festive Chilli Jelly
Marcel Tissot Christmas Puddings – the story.
Paul and Aly are excited to launch their Christmas Puddings with their hampers. Aly’s grandfather, Marcel Tissot, was Head Chef at The Hyde Park Hotel between the 1920s and the 1970s.
He had trained under the celebrated French chef Escoffier and came from a long line of chefs. In an age before celebrity chefs, he was considered one of the finest chefs in London and had a large following of famous clients including Winston Churchill and Elizabeth Taylor.
Every year he made several tons of pudding mixture for The Hyde Park Hotel but kept his recipe a secret. When he finally retired after fifty years of service, he would still return each year and supervise the annual making of Christmas puddings. Before his death, he handed down his recipe to Aly, and they have used this prized recipe for the Christmas Pudding